Strategy
Rhythm
Sports
Party
Visual Novel
Other
doquizzes
Forum Rules Category: Forum Games

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> King of the Hill
 Posted on: Nov 1 2015, 12:56 PM
Quote Post
Administrator
Male Age: 24
Admin
1298 757
Rep: 10 View Items

*Send you on rocket to the moon*
My hole!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Kratos122333
 Posted on: Nov 13 2015, 11:29 AM
Quote Post
Level 13
Male Age: 25
Admin
782 2032
Rep: 3 View Items

*comes back with moon, throws it at you and crushes you* My moon hill!

--------------------
\\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image //
PM
^
 Posted on: Dec 6 2015, 03:57 PM
Quote Post
Administrator
Admin
1298 757

*destroys moon with you*

My hole!

--------------------
^
Kratos122333
 Posted on: Jan 23 2016, 05:34 AM
Quote Post
Level 13
Admin
782 2032

*digs underground the hole, and you fall even deeper. I then seal the hole and make a new hill*
My tomb/hill!

--------------------
\\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image // \\ user posted image //
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 22 2016, 11:41 AM
Quote Post
Administrator
Admin
1298 757

*bursts out of the tomb and throws you into the sky*
My hill!

--------------------
^
Kratos122333
 Posted on: Mar 25 2016, 10:01 AM
Quote Post
Level 13
Admin
782 2032

*absorbs the power of the clouds and send millions of gallons of rain you, causing you to fall off the hill and snap your neck on a rock."

My slippery hill!

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: May 5 2016, 09:22 AM
Quote Post
Administrator
Admin
1298 757

*Freezes the hill and pushes you down after I use jetpack to get on top*

My ice hill!

--------------------
^
Kratos122333
 Posted on: May 7 2016, 05:15 AM
Quote Post
Level 13
Admin
782 2032

*Uses flamethrower to melt hill and burn you alive*

My big puddle!

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: May 13 2016, 08:20 AM
Quote Post
Administrator
Admin
1298 757

*Eats 1-UP Mushroom to come back to life, puts you in cannon, and blasts you away*

My big puddle!

--------------------
^
Kratos122333
 Posted on: May 13 2016, 10:40 AM
Quote Post
Level 13
Admin
782 2032

*summons Leviathan from the water, who eats you*

My big fish in a little pond!

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 2 2016, 02:23 PM
Quote Post
Administrator
Admin
1298 757

*Sneaks out of Leviathan's mouth and builds fort over the pond*

My fort!

--------------------
^
Kratos122333
 Posted on: Jun 3 2016, 10:31 AM
Quote Post
Level 13
Admin
782 2032

*grabs a catapult and bombards your fort, crushing you in the rubble*

My pile of sticks and stones!

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 8 2016, 11:28 PM
Quote Post
Administrator
Admin
1298 757

*Summons tornado to sweep you away with the rubble*

My empty land!

--------------------
^
Kratos122333
 Posted on: Jun 10 2016, 11:03 AM
Quote Post
Level 13
Admin
782 2032

*digs underneath, stealthfully coming from behind with a knife. I pop out, stab you repeatedly, and throw you back in the hole. I then bury you*

My grave!!

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 4 2017, 11:08 AM
Quote Post
Administrator
Admin
1298 757

*Comes out of the grave, buries you in the grave, and finds a new hill*

My hill 2017!

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Forum Games | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

©2007-2016 Team Mew 3 v5