The dice roll [ROLL] BBCode is a simple BBCode to display randomly generated numbers from a dice. This is recommended for Role-Plays and Forum Games that require a user to generate a random number.
- Use [ROLL](dice)d(number)[/ROLL] to generate a random number when you post.
- Replace (dice) with the amount of dice you want to use and replace (number) with the max number each dice can be.
- The number can't be below 1.
- The BBCode will add up all the dice for you in your post.
- Example: [ROLL]2d6[/ROLL] will generate 2 numbers from 1 to 6. The total could be 2 to 12.